Companies Are Expanding Their Investments in Hybrid and Multi-cloud Environments
Companies in every industry and area are working hard to keep up with changing business needs and expand their digital investments. The pandemic has forced more organizations to use cloud computing technology, as many have seen directly. A new survey also pushes more businesses to choose a hybrid (on-premises plus one or more public clouds) or multicolored (many public clouds) strategy. According to the study, which The Harris Poll conducted on behalf of Microsoft, 86 percent of all respondents intend to increase their investment in hybrid or multi-cloud settings, and 95 percent say those technologies have already been crucial to their success.
Business outcomes are fueled by hybrid and multi-cloud technologies
Companies emphasize remote work in response to rising efficiency demands and ever-present cost-cutting constraints. Even though the pandemic hastened the adoption of cloud technology, respondents said businesses would continue to engage proactively and strategically in the cloud, particularly hybrid and multi-cloud, in the coming years.
Finally, these technologies are crucial to company success because they enable new scenarios, improve resource efficiency, and increase corporate agility. Companies that employ these technologies are more likely to report revenue growth over the past 12 months, with 83 percent of hybrid cloud and multi-cloud users reporting revenue growth compared to only 58 percent of non-hybrid and non-multi-cloud users. Virtually all professionals in firms that deploy hybrid or multi-cloud solutions said that these solutions directly impacted their bottom line.
Empowering customers with flexibility
Customers can manage, administer, and secure their whole digital landscape spanning data centers, the edge, and multiple clouds with Azure Arc. We also encourage clients to design and deploy their apps to on-premises, edge, and multi-cloud environments using familiar cloud-native tools or Azure services. Customers may operate Azure services in any Kubernetes environment, including on-premises, multi-cloud, and Azure Arc at the edge. Azure data services were the first to be made available for use in any Kubernetes environment.
Secure and manage your infrastructure and apps from any location
- Manage various resources from a single location, including Windows and Linux servers, SQL servers, Kubernetes clusters, and Azure services.
- From a single location, control the lifespan of your virtual machines (VMs) in Azure Stack HCI and VMware environments.
- Azure Policy helps you meet governance and compliance criteria for apps, infrastructure, and data.
- Using Azure Lighthouse and role-based access control (RBAC), delegate access and manage security policies for resources.
- In the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure, you can learn more about hybrid and multi-cloud administration.
Build cloud-native apps anywhere
- Bring DevOps practices with you everywhere you go and build gradually.
- Use your existing tools and techniques, such as GitHub, Terraform, and Visual Studio, to get started.
- Reduce errors by using source control and templates to create consistent policy-driven app deployment and cluster operations at scale.
- Using Kubernetes, write to the same application service APIs that can run on-premises, across different clouds, and in edge settings.
- Use your architecture’s purpose-built Azure application and data services to save time and decrease admin responsibilities.
Access Azure data and machine learning services from any location
- With Azure Machine Learning, you can get started in minutes with the one-click deployment of the managed machine learning add-on and train models on any Kubernetes cluster.
- Take advantage of cloud-style billing methods, elastic scale, and consistent management.
Azure Arc enables data services to assist in the governance of data assets across multiple environments using familiar tools and policies directly from Azure. However, specialist services would be required to maintain the data layer across those diverse contexts. Computer Solutions East can assist you in this effort.