When Compucycle approached us, they were already leveraging the services offered by other MSPs. Before onboarding us, they faced many challenges with the previous partner they hired as they had a tad disoriented approach towards the services.
The lack of transparent management was required, and our experts at CSE were quick to identify this. They had many on-premises servers that required high maintenance, dedicated space, and warranty expenses year after year. All these accumulated their IT budget, and this is where they needed to cut corners and make a change.
Our team at CSE suggested to them the cloud migration to enable cost and operational efficiencies. Migrating to Azure Cloud guaranteed them the necessary space to host their data without incurring any upfront costs of buying disks.
Another reason why they changed their MSP is that they were not happy with the existing service provider. The reasons for the same was attributed to –
– Lack of enough resources to manage the workload.
– Delayed response to the critical queries.
– No agility to drive ongoing, rising IT demands of the organization.
Once we got to know their depleted state of IT infrastructure, we started organizing it. Our team cleaned up the then-existing complex IT process that enabled seamless management in place. With our services, they have dedicated personnel in the field for each service, providing their team with the necessary time to run critical business activities.
A. MSP Services
Security Baseline Management was another solution where our team implemented the best practices to improve their security score.
We started working with this client almost a year back with multiple points of contact for each department and dedicated personnel as a manager.
MSP services include server management and round-the-clock security support to ensure no threats affect their IT ecosystem. A few of the key MSP services on an ongoing basis include
– Network devices monitoring and remediation ensure that critical business resources like servers and switches are effectively monitored. Our dedicated network engineers devised a set of protocols with necessary monitoring interval to ensure effective load management
– Managed network device services. This includes efficiently managing their routers, security appliances devices, and other virtual network services like WLAN, LAN, and SD-WAN.
– Integrated managed services that involve team coordination, system, and infrastructure administration and ensuring the documentation of an organized system for quick, seamless referencing.
– Providing a robust server administration management that involves overseeing the performance of Compucycle’s multiple servers and reconfiguring it if anything goes wrong.
– Phone system administration and management that involves implementing and managing Microsoft Teams throughout their organization
– Remote Maintenance Monitoring for their onsite team and even employees who works from home. Moreover, we enabled Microsoft-managed desktop with auto-created managed workstations to have our team monitor devices for any glitches.
– 24/7 Help desk system with real-time ticketing and resolution to speedily address any grievances.
B. Cloud Transformation
Compucycle hired us to ensure a comprehensive IT environment by providing cloud infrastructure that supports servers, workstations, switches, etc. We offered an extensive cloud transformation service that involves reworking their existing IT infrastructure. Our primary area of service in the cloud transformation involved site restoration and implementing measures of security that integrate devices by clearing up the backlog of tickets to ensure smooth IT functions. This whole transformation aided with Azure that followed a Microsoft Baseline plan.
The cloud transformation was incomplete without implementing top-notch disaster recovery services. Therefore, our experts recommended cloud backup over the Azure server. This was blended with the Microsoft Security services that involve following security baselines in Microsoft Intune. Our team followed a compliant process of migrating from on-premises Active Directory Group to a pure cloud solution with Azure Active Directory. Such a transformation was followed by implementing the security compliance toolkit that helps to identify the cloud-based alternatives from the security baseline to replace the on-premises configuration.
The benefits of cloud transformation include-
– Peace of mind: They need not worry about their data constantly as they relied on an experienced team of Microsoft-certified team
– Increased security score: A leap forward with us ensured that their security score improves, especially with our baseline security implementation.
– Trust: Promoting greater trust amongst the business stakeholders and customers with modern business IT tools.
– Helped Branding: Improved brand visibility and reputation with a greater security score and customer awareness within the hyper-local business fraternity.
– Better, faster results: Enhanced productivity and efficiency in operations as the cloud transformation ensured speeding up the tasks and processes.
The current state of services
Computer Solutions East is providing Compucyle a range of MSP services on an ongoing basis. As mentioned earlier, we have implemented one-time security for servers while assuring a tight vigilance by our group of experts. If any issue arises, our experts can promptly address those in an agile manner and ensure quick redressal of client’s queries. Our CSAT of 98+ is a testament to the services we provide and the sort of expertise we enable small businesses and enterprises alike.
Hiring us helped them focus on core business activities, increasing their profitability in the longer run. Moreover, it has been over a year since working with Compucycle, and our professional camaraderie has only got stronger. With a dedicated point of contact, they can now swiftly access our trusted experts and resolve IT contingencies in an agile manner.